lovedbyloi.blogspot.com

A belated Christmas post.
Friday, January 3, 2014 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
I know it's a little late to write this post. But I would like to update my blog because my Christmas last year was too different with my previous years.

At first, let me introduce my new family member from Japan  Rina  


She came and stayed at my house since three weeks ago. She will be back to Japan on 8 January. 
Although it's quite difficult to communicate with her, but I've tried my best because she only know Japanese and A LITTLE BIT of English.

The most funny thing is I always ask and introduce BigBang to her. And she told me one of her friend likes G-Dragon. And she still showed me GD's photo before.

Hahaha how cute she is. 
And I keep telling her TOP is sooooo handsome and she laughed at me. Huh TOP is so attractive kayy.


Okay it's time for me to write about my Christmas day!


I went to Penang with Rina and spent my Christmas with them together. 



Two Japanese, three typical Malaysian, one Australian.

We decided to cycle around Balik Pulau. There's hill anywhere. So the air was so fresh in the early morning.
The stupid thing that we've done is we wore the christmas hat all along the journey. HAHA
And all the people saw us and shouted Merry Christmas to us. Of course we replied.

We cycled around two hours and I'm so tired after that. Okay I don't like to exercise lol.

We used to celebrate the Christmas eve with all of our friends outside. 
But my Christmas eve was so different with previous years. 
Sleeping on bed on 9 o'clock.
This is how I spent my chrismtas eve last year. It was so hilarious yay i know. 



WOW FANTASTIC BABY. #


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post