lovedbyloi.blogspot.com

On Which Road to Take. Take the fork.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
On 11 October 2013, my family and I went to Kuala Lumpur to attend my sister's graduation ceremony which held on 12 October.
To me, it's a 3 days 2 nights trip for me at the boring and stress life and IT'S AWESOME! 
I really enjoyed myself very much in these three days and I felt so proud about my sister who graduated smoothly at UCSI University, Cheras.


There's so many stalls selling flowers and teddy bears. And we decided to stop our walks and bought a bouquet of flowers to surprise my sister. 
Finally, we have chosen a bouquet of sunflowers which only costs RM35.
Unluckily, I can't attend the ceremony as there's only two invitation cards for each students. 

So I decided to chill alone at Starbucks and enjoyed a cup of cold Latte as it was raining. I wonder why am I so stupid that time because it's freakin' cold after a while. 
(But I think it's a good thing too because there's a handsome guy sat in front of me that time HAHAHAHA.)
The point is, I COULDN'T ONLINE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY.




At the end, I really couldn't stand it anymore. I decided to walk alone to McDonald's. Second round.
This time I sat outside and ordered a cup of Iced Chocolate. *Again I'm stupid and ordered cold drinks again.*
But lucky it tasted nice. I prefer Iced Chocolate than Cold Latte seriously.
I was so happy as I eventually could connect the WiFi. I was chilling alone around 4 or 5 hours. Great feeling ever!





On the second day, my family and I went to have Chinese food named 川人百味
The food was awesome! I really love it as it was not really spicy. I still can withstand it what. Hahaha.




After finished our lunch, we went to Sunway Pyramid to burn our cholesterol.
I only bought two shorts at 'Nichii' store because there's not enough time for me to shop anymore because we were running out of time as we had to rush to airport to return to my hometown.



At last, we went to airport two hours before boarding time. And my parents and I decided to chill again at Starbucks to wait for the time flies. 
I ordered a cup of Mango Passion and my mum ordered Chocolate Cream Chip and a banana muffin.
I think this is the first time my mum stepped into Starbucks and ordered a cup for her own. Great!

Xoxo. 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post